Werkman EWM Welding machine Steel & Alu
- Welding device (Pico 160 CEL Puls) for welding with electrodes (max. thickness: 4 mm) suitable for steel and aluminium.
- Rugged system with impact-resistant housing, also making it splash proof.
- Portable with its shoulder strap, and quite light (4.9 kg) thanks to housing made from aluminium and impact-resistant plastic.
- Standby mode to save energy.
- Surge protection.
- Pulsed welding: less deformation of base metal, high-quality weld and clean finish due to less spatter.
- Manually adjustable to your preferences.
- Extra convenience with features like hot start for aluminium welding.
- Comes with industrial cable set (25 mm – 4 m).
Other products in the welding total package
- WHW1002 Werkman Welding Electrodes Steel 2.5mm (10 pcs)
- WHW1002A Werkman Welding electrodes Aluminum 2.5mm (5 pcs)
- WHW1003 Temperature Stick 350 Degrees Celcius
- WHW2001 Chipping hammer Steel
- WHW2002 Steel brush Stainless 3-row
- WHW2003 Welding glove Size 10 (2)
- WHW3001 Werkman Welding helmet
|Type product||Welding / Orthokits|
- Electrode and TIG pulse welding
- Adjustable amperage and hot start
- No power loss when using long reels
- Portable, shoulder straps
- Rainwater proof IP23
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Dimensions: 370 mm x 129 mm x 236 mm
- Welding current setting range: 5 - 150 A.
|Welding Booklet - EN||Download|