- Warrior front shoes are designed with a toe clip or a choice of two patterns of side/quarter clips.
- Warrior hind shoes are designed with side/quarter clips.
- The lateral branch is marked on all shoes, additionally hind shoes have right and left shape.
- Front shoes with toe clips are slightly longer than front shoes with side clip, allowing for different positioning and fit on the foot.
- Proper design of the nail placement allows for the shoe to be set back off the toe while maintaining proper positioning in the white line.
- A broad toe allows for appropriate support and the ability to create your desired break-over.
- Front shoes are designed with two side/quarter clips options, between the 1st and the 2nd nail hole or the 2nd and the 3rd nail hole allowing the farrier a choice to accommodate individual foot shape and shoeing style.
- All Warrior shoes are designed with sole relief built in Warrior shoes get wider with each size, starting from 20 mm up to 25 mm.
|Warrior - Leaflet||Download|