- The Euroskill design comes in a front toe clipped, a hind side/quarter clipped or hind toe clipped shoe.
- The Euroskill shoes are marked and shaped as left and right.
- Because of the slightly coarser nail placement, the Euroskill allows you to shoe the hoof with more support.
- Euroskill range:
- Euroskill – The classic V-fuller shoe.
- Euroskill Vet – Coarser nail hole pattern.
- Euroskill Pulled Clip – The clip is pulled out of the toe material.
- Euroskill Work a Holic – Designed for draft horses.
- Euroskill shoes come in a wide range of sizes and dimensions making it easy to find shoes perfectly suitable from a pony to a draft horse.
- Euroskill shoes have sole relief already built in.
|Euroskill - Leaflet||Download|