- Fireplay shoes come in a front toe clip or front side/quarter clipped option with the clips located between the 1st and the 2nd nail hole.
- The shape is similar to the classic Werkman Ryder shape.
- The rounded outer edge enables easier break-over in all directions while reducing leverage on the hoof and limb.
- The fully fullered shoe provides increased traction and less weight.
- The concave inside edge provides ultimate traction and reduces the risk of forging.
- The Extra-wide heels provide improved caudal support.
- Fireplay shoes have been designed with sole relief.
- Fireplay shoes gets wider with each size, starting from 22 mm up to 25 mm.
|Fireplay - Leaflet||Download|